Wednesday, January 25

Teething spoons





I couldn't pick out just a couple of these pics - so all of them are here. Kerstyn had all kinds of toys in front of her to play with, but wasn't happy until I pulled out the wooden spoons. No worries - they're pampered chef and the bamboo doesn't split! She had a fun time, and it allowed me to eat some breakfast.

We are all packed up and ready to go to Florida tomorrow morning! I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep last night. Of course this would happen on a night when Kerstyn decides to only wake up 1 time! I've been getting in some naps today while she napped, and she's been taking really good ones too :). We are excited about going to see our family in Florida! It's almost here!

**Check out Kerstyn's hairs that are very visible through the sunlight. hehe - Isn't she a cutie!

No comments: