Tuesday, January 10

Oh sunny day


Kerstyn and I were getting ready to go on a walk with Ashlee (our dog). It was pretty sunny, and I had on my sunglass - so why couldn't she? Jason thought she looked adorable (she does :)), and had to take a picture. This was one of my many attempts at finding a way for her to sleep better during the day. It didn't work so well, but she enjoyed our walk. We love our new house, and this picture was taken in the entry way. Ashlee loves going outside and checking everything out - as long as someone is out there with her. This was one of the last days I wore my sling. I just can't figure out how to use it since Kerstyn has gotten bigger and her legs need to be out now for the growth of her hips. We have ordered a baby bjorn carrier, and I can't wait to get it in.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just checkin out the comment thingy. I had to make up a blog because it won't let me post in yours without my own. :-)