Tuesday, February 28

I wanna sit up this way!




Kerstyn is bound and determined to sit up this way! She'll get there one day - and be soooo happy!!! She is growing and changing everyday. It seems she is always doing something new, and then after a few days decides she's threw with it. When she is upset and crying she's started crying mamamamama. It's not exactly mama, but I'll take it :). She loves it when I sing "You are so beautiful" to her. I guess cuz I go real high. She likes riding her sister, Ashlee (our dog) - only daddy knows how to do it, she pulls my hair - even when it's up, and she laughs and giggles all the time now. I would say we are on a schedule now. She is taking 3 naps a day. She'll go down the 1st time between 9-10, then between 12-1, and then again between 4-5. Then, we start night time/bed time routine at 7. She is so fun to watch grow up!! I'm a very blessed mommy!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't think she could do her belly crunches without the tongue action.