Saturday, April 26

She didn't want to take a nap...


Kerstyn was playing in her bed, and I asked her if she wanted to take a nap - she said NO! I was getting ready and came back in to find her playing, and talking to the wall. She still said she didn't want to take a nap. Then I went back in about 10 mins later, and she was knocked out! haha :)

Last night she had her very first sleep over at her friend Robby's house. She did great, and had so much fun playing. She ended up staying up until 12:30 playing, and slept until 10:30 this morning. I guess she was wiped out, and that's why she ended up falling asleep this afternoon. Jason and I didn't do anything exciting. He ended up getting home from work really late, and was exhausted. This morning someone came to look at the house - so it was nice to get everything done without a toddler leaving a trail of new things to pick up. We missed her terribly though!

No comments: