Thursday, February 21

she's potty trained!!!!







I haven't posted in a long time. Kerstyn has been completed potty trained since January 27th. She did it all by herself, and I had to do nothing! WOW!!! We went to pick her up from her class in church on Saturday night the 19th, and her teacher said "Kerstyn told me she had to go potty, but I was in here by myself and she went in her diaper, and told me when she was ready for me to change her." I said "WHAT?!!" So, the next day I put a pull up on her. In her first week she had one accident which was #2, and then a few days later she started going, and said "I gotto go poop momma!". She's woke up only twice with a wet pull up, and this is her 3rd week in panties during the day. She did have an accident the first week of February at school while they were playing outside - who wants to stop playing outside to go potty??? She is growing up so fast, and her words are getting noticably clearer this week. She changes every week, and we are so proud of her. She is such a blessing to us!!!!

No comments: